Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Why this blog?

So Bisu (my petname!), why are you doing this? Why are you starting a blog? Dont you have anything better to do? Thats it.... I dont have anything better to do... hence I am starting this blog so that I dont doze off to sleep in front of my laptop. Also, my colleagues are better off thinking that I am busier than them atleast.

Its been only 3 months into my first job and God it already feels like a lifetime. I wonder what job I would rather be doing... and I draw a blank. I think I dont wanna be working at all. Only if someone could pay me for doing nothing, I would be happy. If I were Osama, I would tell George Bush, "Dude, if you pay me 10% of the amount you spend over national security, I will do nothing." So, I guess one has to be a terrorist (of Osama's standing) to do nothing and still charge a hefty amount that people might gladly pay.

So until that happens, I guess I would be continuing as an HR consultant working 16 hours on days and on others posting arbit stuff like this on my blog. Happened to see a show on Discovery Travel and Living where the host travels to Mongolia, has rats for dinner with the locals, sleeps in their tents with their kids and goes to a huge field which has dinosaur fossils wherever you dig 12 inches or so. Now thats one job I would do without any pay, as long as they take care of basic food and clothing!

For now though, I would have to do with a measly 41.3 K in hand, lowly Van Heusen formals and my AC cubicle. Ciao until next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites