Thursday, July 07, 2005


Its my 4th straight non-productive day in office. Am just sitting in my cubicle waiting for some work to land in my lap but with all the bosses out of office, thats not happening today atleast. All I am doing is mailing assorted people and savoring their replies as if my life depended on it. I know these days will pass soon and again I would be slogging nights hoping for a few days when I have no work (just like today!).
And what better time to get a mail from a good friend who is doing his M.S + Phd (what else?) in the US. The dude send me a pic from Miami Beach which he visited yesterday so that I can sit and stare at it and curse my luck for being here.
But then I pity him in a way too. Coz he is living in a place which he certainly cant call home, he lives amongst strangers who shall never be his friends, his frame of acquaintances is limited to a few Indian students who go to the same college as him, no matter how much he might want to wish it away... he still remains a foreign student in America. I think thats a pathetic way to live life...
But that does not change the fact that I would still give my right arm to be on this beach... check it out!

Snap!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites