Friday, October 21, 2005

The Devil is slowly taking over

Its becoming increasingly difficult to keep myself from smoking! I have been drinking tea by the gallons to control the urge... but god its too tough! The good part is that I am not hanging around with people who smoke. But the weekend is here and am not sure whether I would be able to control the urge when I meet up with friends at some pub or disc. Bhagwaan shakti de!!!

Shit man, its only the 4th day since I quit, actually its the best I have managed out of all the numerous attempts I have made in the past. None of them lasted beyond a few hours. Iss baar I want it to be the final time.

I am not gonna smoke
I am not gonna smoke
I am not gonna smoke
I am not gonna smoke
I am not gonna smoke
I am not gonna smoke
I am not gonna smoke
I am not gonna smoke
I am not gonna smoke
I am not gonna smoke....

Okay I hope typing out what you wanna do 10 times helps you do it!

A couple of my friends who have read this blog are not amused. They think I have gone cranky or something. Coz they know the funny me, the practical me, the unfazed-give-a-damn-sab-chalta-hai me. So seeing me in a fucked up state, talking like a cry-baby is difficult to digest.

But kya karein... life mein twist aa gaya hai! Kitne din tikega yeh bhagwaan hi jaane!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites