Monday, May 29, 2006

Life and Times!

Let me take you to a time, when we were kids...
When life was cool, but we thought it was shit.
We wanted to grow up quick, and make it big,
Didnt quite know back then, what a mess life is!

When we were growing up, it was friends and fun...
No time to worry about shit, or be forlorn.
All that mattered then, was my buddies my chums...
Being pansy rebels, headbangin to guitars and drums!

Getting spoilt bad at hostel, smoking and Old Monk Rum...
Not telling at home, coz I love you so much Mum...
But I'm not a spoilt brat, its just a generation gap,
Drinking is normal now but I'll save you the crap...

All the day dreaming, to make it big in life...
All the long windin' chats, and those fuckin' sleepless nights.
That visit to Mumbai, those 2 months in the slum,
I was slogging my ass and I thought I would make it count

And then giving the CAT, a real fucked up test...
And before I knew it I was at B-schools fests
Solving case studies and boozin-partyin till late...
And a few hot women, and one I hate till date

2 years just ran buy and am back in Mumbai,
Earning a few crores, okay that was a lie...
But am earning enuff to feed a bunch of twenty,
Am so full of work but still it feel so empty!

At the end of the day, its my buddies I think of...
Good ol' school days, cycling around non-stop
Wish I could freeze my life, right then and there...
Just sit around talking, without a care....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really good one Bissu...can feel the nostalgia creeping up on me sitting in this dreary office with nothing better to do than to check out random blogs.

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites